Eletrobras Slumps to Seven-Year Low in Electricity RoutRodrigo Orihuela and Mario Sergio Lima
Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras SA slumped to the lowest level in seven years as a worse-than-expected compensation proposal by Brazil’s government triggered a selloff of electricity company shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's