Berkshire May Post Biggest Gain in Book Value Since 2010Noah Buhayar
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is poised to report its biggest year-over-year increase in book value per share since 2010 on gains from investments, operating-business earnings and Chairman Warren Buffett’s equity-derivative bets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’