With No Power, Tekserve Still OpensBy
Who needs electricity? Manhattan’s popular Apple reseller and repair shop Tekserve opened its dark store in Chelsea to gadget hungry customers at 11 a.m. Wednesday. With about one-quarter of its normal floor staff, Tekserve is selling Apple gear and allowing customers to pick up repaired devices or drop off ailing ones (repairs will be delayed, of course). The 25,000-square-foot store will keep 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. hours until power returns. Bloomberg Businessweek caught up with Tekserve Chief Executive Kevin Hart.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's