TransCanada Considers More Issuance After China DealHugo Miller
TransCanada Corp., which announced a C$3 billion ($3 billion) oil-sands pipeline with a Chinese partner this week, said it may issue fresh debt to finance future projects and tap low-interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself