Japanese Stocks Halt Three-Day Fall on U.S. Homes, BOJNorie Kuboyama and Masaaki Iwamoto
Japanese shares gained, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average snapping a three-day decline, as U.S. home prices rose the most in two years and the Bank of Japan and the country’s government signaled their resolve to tackle the stronger yen and deflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy