Gyms Become Oases for New Yorkers Without PowerBy
1 p.m., Oct. 31, 2012 — With most of lower Manhattan still out of power, New Yorkers are seeking refuge wherever they can find power and running water, including their gyms. Upscale fitness centers, with such amenities as cafes and steam rooms, make for especially comfortable escapes from the darkness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap