Berkshire Extends Housing Bet With Brookfield VentureNoah Buhayar
Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is extending its bet on the U.S. housing market by forming a venture with Brookfield Asset Management Inc. as low interest rates, inventory and prices spur a real-estate rebound.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone