Windows Phone 8 Is ‘Reinvented Around You.’ Is That Good Enough?Kevin C. Tofel
Microsoft officially introduced Windows Phone 8 on Monday in hopes of reviving its mobile software platform, which hasn’t made an impact with many consumers in years. Suggesting that “people are at the center of the experience,” the phones with Microsoft’s new operating system suggest you won’t see one great phone for everyone. Instead, the company says, you get a phone made for you.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing