UBS Said to Place About 100 Fixed-Income Traders on LeaveAmbereen Choudhury and Elena Logutenkova
UBS AG is putting about 100 traders at the fixed-income unit in London on leave today as Switzerland’s largest lender shrinks its investment bank, a person briefed on the plan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's