Sony’s TV Business: Like Chrysler? Or Oldsmobile?Mariko Yasu and Shunichi Ozasa
Sony Corp. Chief Executive Officer Kazuo Hirai is treating his TV unit like another Chrysler Group LLC: An ailing business that can be revived with sufficient cash. Investors say it’s more like General Motors Corp.’s Oldsmobile, better shuttered than saved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts