Romney China-Made Jeep Comments Fuel Campaign FlashpointJulie Bykowicz
Mitt Romney’s focus on Chrysler Group LLC’s interest in building some Jeeps in China has spawned a TV ad battle in Ohio, where the Republican presidential candidate and President Barack Obama are trying to attract car-minded voters with Election Day a week away.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans