Hungary Cuts Rates for Growth Amid EU’s Highest InflationZoltan Simon and Edith Balazs
Hungary cut its main interest rate for a third month and may consider further easing as concern about a recession outweighs the European Union’s fastest inflation and fading chances of obtaining international aid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations