Huaneng Discount Widens as NDFs Climb: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Huaneng Power International Inc.’s U.S.-listed stock is trading at the biggest discount in four months versus Hong Kong, where the stock surged yesterday on prospects an economic rebound will lift electricity consumption.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks