Dollar Weakens While Canadian Shares Gain After StormJoseph Ciolli
The dollar fell the most in almost two weeks amid speculation damage from superstorm Sandy will be less severe than anticipated. Canadian stocks advanced and oil rose from the lowest level in almost four months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's