Erste Rises as Romania Prompts More Upbeat Profit OutlookBoris Groendahl
Erste Group Bank AG expects results to improve next year after the “stabilization” of its Romanian business helped eastern Europe’s third-biggest lender return to profit in the last quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy