Boeing Gets $3 Billion Deal With Rostech for 737 Max JetsEd Dufner and Andrea Rothman
Boeing Co. won a commitment from Aviation Capital Services LLC for 35 737 Max jets, marking the first accord with a Russian company for the latest variation of the world’s most widely flown passenger jet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner