Speculating on Extreme Weather? Harder Than You Might ThinkBy
As Hurricane Sandy approaches the New York, the New York Stock Exchange has closed, shut down by weather for the first time since a Hurricane Gloria, 27 years ago (a decision perhaps helped along by the fact that New York has shut down the subways and evacuated parts of downtown).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing