Sojitz, Abengoa in $125 Million Ghana Desalination Project PactRandall Hackley
Sojitz Corp., Japan’s largest importer of rare earth metals, said it will take part in a $125 million desalination project in Ghana with the Spanish company Abengoa SA, the first of its type in sub-Saharan Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders