Virgin Australia Sells 10% Stake to Singapore AirlinesDavid Fickling
Virgin Australia Holdings Ltd. sold a 10 percent stake to Singapore Airlines Ltd. and sought control of two local rivals, creating the biggest challenge to Qantas Airways Ltd.’s market leadership in more than a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks