Sany Heavy Profit Slumps 59% on China Construction SlowdownJasmine Wang
Sany Heavy Industry Co., China’s biggest machinery maker by market value, posted a 59 percent drop in third-quarter profit as the nation’s slowing economic growth sapped demand for excavators and concrete pumps.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's