Sandy-Fueled Superstorm Is Campaign’s October SurpriseJulie Hirschfeld Davis and Margaret Talev
The presidential candidates curtailed campaigning to await Hurricane Sandy’s landfall, as President Barack Obama said the “the election will take care of itself next week” and the priority must be to prepare for and respond to the storm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas