Outokumpu Bid for Inoxum Unit Set to Win EU ApprovalAoife White and Kasper Viita
Outokumpu Oyj’s bid for ThyssenKrupp AG’s Inoxum unit may win European Union approval as soon as next week following an agreement to sell an Italian steel mill, according to two people familiar with the regulator’s preliminary decision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant