NYC Hotels Prepare for Sandy by Offering Water and GamesNadja Brandt
New York City hotels are preparing guests for Hurricane Sandy by handing out safety information, distributing supplies and planning entertainment as their rooms are filled with stranded visitors and workers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing