Nomura Trails Goldman in Return on Equity Amid Losses AbroadTakahiko Hyuga
Nomura Holdings Inc. trailed the world’s biggest investment banks last quarter in generating shareholder returns, underscoring the challenge for Chief Executive Officer Koji Nagai in trimming costs without sacrificing revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards