Hurricane Sandy Threatens November Retail SalesSapna Maheshwari and Renee Dudley
Hurricane Sandy is threatening to reduce sales of clothing and holiday gifts during one of the most important shopping months of the year, while benefiting supermarkets and home-improvement stores such as Home Depot Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C