Asia Stocks Drop on Earnings; Hurricane Shuts U.S. MarketAdam Haigh and Yoshiaki Nohara
Asian stocks dropped for a second day after companies including Honda Motor Co. reported earnings that disappointed investors and Hong Kong developers slid on a new real estate tax targeting foreign buyers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations