New York, East Coast Hunker Down as Sandy Barrels InEsmé E. Deprez
Hurricane Sandy, on track to disrupt the lives of as many as 60 million people, shut schools and governments from Virginia to Massachusetts today, halted travel, prevented U.S. stock markets from opening and upended the presidential campaign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans