Show Me Your Returns Tactic Echoes in Congressional RacesRichard Rubin and Kathleen Hunter
Brian Bilbray, a Republican congressman seeking re-election in San Diego, is borrowing a campaign strategy from President Barack Obama. He’s demanding his opponent’s tax returns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy