NetSuite Rises to Record as Client Adds Boost ForecastLisa Rapaport
NetSuite Inc., the software maker majority-owned by Oracle Corp.’s Larry Ellison, surged to a record after customer gains spurred higher-than-expected sales growth and the company raised its full-year forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day