KKR Has $487 Million Profit as Holdings Gain in ValueDevin Banerjee and Saumya Vaishampayan
KKR & Co., the private-equity firm run by Henry Kravis and George Roberts, reported a third-quarter profit after a loss a year earlier as the value of its holdings rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts