HTC Sees Lowest Sales Since 2010 as Market Share SlidesTim Culpan
HTC Corp., Asia’s second-largest smartphone maker, forecast its lowest sales in 11 quarters, missing estimates, as new models fail to arrest a slide in market share amid competition from Apple Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure