Harvest Technologies, Volcano: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Harvest Technologies Corp., a maker of laboratory equipment used in cell therapy, sued ThermoGenesis Corp., claiming its competitor violated patents for separating blood into its components.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis