Carroll’s Anglo Successor to Face Platinum Turnaround TaskCarli Cooke
Anglo American Plc’s replacement for Cynthia Carroll, the mining company’s departing chief executive officer, will have to confront its unprofitable platinum unit as the most pressing challenge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy