Asian Stocks Decline, Erase Monthly Advance, on EarningsKana Nishizawa
Asian stocks fell, with the regional index erasing this month’s gains, after companies including Fanuc Corp. and China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd. reported earnings that missed estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap