Ancestry.com Deal Marred by Conflicts, Investors ClaimJef Feeley
Ancestry.com Inc. executives backed a $1.6 billion buyout by Permira Advisers LLP and dismissed higher bids for the world’s largest family-history website to protect their jobs and get shares in the deal, Ancestry investors said in a court filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing