What Is the Deal With Yves Saint Laurent's Logo?By
This week, thousands of shoppers braved rain and crowds for the annual Yves Saint Laurent sample sale, which ran in New York from Oct. 23 to Oct. 25. Unlike in years past, this crowd was extra-jittery. Since new creative director Hedi Slimane relabeled the brand “Saint Laurent Paris,” many of the fashion faithful have been worried that the company’s classic “YSL” logo will be replaced. So shoppers are racing to snatch it up while they can.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet