U.S. Stock-Index Futures Drop After Apple Profit Trails ForecastMichael P. Regan
U.S. stock-index futures retreated after Apple Inc.’s earnings and forecast trailed analyst estimates, sending shares of the world’s largest company down in extended trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap