Tennenbaums’ $10 Million Aids Smithsonian Sea Plan: SceneStephanie Green
Hedge-fund manager Michael Tennenbaum showed a photograph of his encounter with an eagle ray with a 15-foot tail while discussing the $10 million gift he and his wife, Suzanne, have made to the Smithsonian Institution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing