Santander Profit Plunges on Spain Property Purge, U.K.Charles Penty
Banco Santander SA, Spain’s biggest bank, said third-quarter profit fell a greater-than-estimated 94 percent after purging more soured real estate and as earnings fell in the U.K. and in Brazil, its largest market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant