Medicaid Spending Growth Slows as U.S. Economy ImprovesAlex Wayne
Spending on Medicaid, the U.S. health insurance program for the poor, grew at its slowest rate since 2006 in a signal the economy is improving, according to a survey by the Kaiser Family Foundation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig