Gold Futures Rise Most in 3 Weeks on Central Bank BuyingDebarati Roy and Claudia Carpenter
Gold climbed the most in three weeks as Brazil and Turkey’s central banks increased holdings of the precious metal and amid signs that purchases are rising in India, the world’s biggest buyer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says