EU Approves UN Climate-Talks Mandate, Sidesteps Unused RightsEwa Krukowska and Jonathan Stearns
European Union nations approved a negotiating mandate for the next global climate summit after sidestepping differences over post-2012 curbs on excess United Nations emission rights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself