Australia Urged to Stick With Renewable Energy PolicyJames Paton
Australia’s renewable energy target should be retained in its current form to avoid undermining investors’ confidence in wind, solar and geothermal power, according to the government’s adviser on climate change.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing