Asian Stocks Rise as Exporters Gain on China, U.S. DataJonathan Burgos and Masaaki Iwamoto
Asian stocks gained, with the regional benchmark index heading for its first advance in five days, as exporters climbed amid signs of improvement in China’s factory output and the U.S. housing market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt