Afren to Invest $120 Million in East Africa as Oil Race QuickensSarah McGregor
Afren Plc, a U.K. oil and gas explorer, plans to spend as much as $120 million in two years drilling wells in East Africa as the region’s untapped resources lure competitors from Royal Dutch Shell Plc to Total SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap