Which B-School Has the Most Global Student Body?Louis Lavelle
There’s growing recognition that today’s MBA graduates, whatever path they take after commencement, will need a knowledge of global business practices and cultures to operate effectively. And there are few better ways to develop those skills than in a classroom surrounded by students who are nothing like you—from the languages they speak to their religious beliefs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster