Trade Center Rents Will Rival Midtown, Silverstein SaysDavid M. Levitt
Office rents in the new towers at lower Manhattan’s World Trade Center will rise to levels “very close” to those for high-quality spaces in Midtown, said Larry Silverstein, who is building one of the skyscrapers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap