Symantec Rises as Forecast Tops Estimates on DemandJordan Robertson
Symantec Corp., the world’s biggest security-software maker, rose the most in three months after forecasting sales that topped analysts’ estimates as large businesses bought more antivirus and encryption tools.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig