Raw Materials Post Longest Skid Since June: Commodities at CloseThomas Galatola
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI Spot Index of 24 raw materials fell 0.4 percent to settle at 636.75 at 4 p.m. in New York. The measure dropped for the fourth straight session, the longest slump since mid-June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’