Pacino Earns $125,000 Weekly Plus Profits in ‘Glengarry’Philip Boroff
Film and sometime stage star Al Pacino is being paid a minimum of $125,000 a week for playing washed-up real estate huckster Shelly Levene on Broadway in “Glengarry Glen Ross.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy